Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JESUS CHRIST , THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:08 am 

Most of of the people from this area have at least some Christian families or relatives. There are also Jewish families.

The Judeo Christian Melting pot. We even have some here that have BOTH bloodlines in them.

The LAW and GRACE.

AND in the END of our lives, the next life will depend of what we believe.

For me , being of both, and TRUSTING IN JESUS CHRIST allows me to BELIEVE in HIS LOVE and GRACE so there would be eternal life.

Folks I hoped, like many, to see a political solution to the mess this world is in, but THE WORLD HAS ALWAYS BEEN in chaos since EVE then ADAM sinned

LOVE ONE ANOTHER and TRUST IN HIM

"LOVE THE LORD GOD WITH ALL YOUR SOUL AND ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND YOUR "NEIGHBOR" AS YOURSELF"

THEREIN IS CONTAINED ALL THE LAW.

EVIL WILL get worse and worse and time goes forward until THE REAL END.

just look at our own GOVERNMENT. TOP TO BOTTOM . Federal to LOCAL! PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN LIE AND STEAL without consequence.. PEOPLE ENTRUSTED TO PUBLIC POSITIONS PEOPLE ELECTED TO PUBLIC POSITIONS PEOPLE APPOINTED TO SERVE THE PUBLIC

and all they do is SERVE THEMSELVES and cheat the people.

HOWEVER THE LORD SEES ALL and HE SHALL RIGHTEOUSLY JUDGE!

It is only a hard life when people stray from the values that most every family taught until relatively recently.

THE "END TIMES" outlined in the OLD and NEW Testament have only begun. Sadly LESS people than ever even know the times because the parents of the last generations did not teach "their children well"

My advice is to find a small group of believers and do regular studies of THE WORD. HELP ONE ANOTHER and prepare yourselves and your small group for the really bad times and prepare your souls to resist the evil that has already started.

After nearly 6 decades this writer has grown weary.... and yet THE HOPE of something so wonderful and beyond description after this life keeps many going.

Those are THE RULES. I didn't make them AND it seems they are somehow written in THE HEART OF EVERY PERSON.

THEREFORE LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

AMEN (Means "SO BE IT" or let it be so"

It really has been a privilege to write the thoughts of this autistic early gen x'er here for years. (I think the "spectrum issue" was my "THORN" in the side"

We ALL have our own burdens to bear.

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

AMEN AND AMEN

///////

Post subject: Re: JESUS CHRIST , THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:30 pm 

This post was pretty good, Mike. I usually just read the posts here once every few months, but with Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to actually login and say Thanks.

Post subject: Re: JESUS CHRIST , THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:26 pm 

Figured I'd log in as well since Xmas is so near. thanks Mike for posting, your posts are always interesting.

I keep going back and forth on whether to fire up a Mastadon instance or something similar, something that works with an app on a phone. Maybe that'd get more people involved with conversations.

I don't want to have anything on the cloud out of my care and control. Mastadon would allow everything to stay local on our little server(s).

Merry Christmas!!