Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AN EXCLAMATION OF JOY JUST HIT ME
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:50 pm 

I have read of the EXTENSIVE CENSORING of websites all of the internet ..especially political speech and Since Dec 31 2019 site have DISAPPEARED LEFT AND RIGHT...

I was afraid this site went down and used every email combination and method I could (except for trying facebook because I was banned in 2016 for supporting the President...they wanted my "firstborn" information..and I sent one since piece of identification

A PICTURE OF PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP praying with a group of Christian ministers! I was LOCKED out within 24 hours. :D

Look we have a first amendment and is our rights continue to be infringed the gulag archepelego will be renamed the 50 star prison.

Whether you agree or disagree with the current political leadership, you must do everything you can to vote for the people that will preserve protect and defend the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES..it was what this country was founded on and is unique form of government in all of world history

We ALL must to our part to defend it..or I assure you Germany Russia, Italy and even in modern times CHINA and their totalitarianism will become ...US!
\
Tell your friends here in Uniontown about this site..use the different categories to post about the things you like and get away from the CENSORSHIP of the big tech social media platforms.

and take time out to sent the webmaster a mote thanking him for working to keep this site FREE and accessible to all.

AMEN

///////

Post subject: Re: AN EXCLAMATION OF JOY JUST HIT ME
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 am 

Yeah, the site went down not long after you posted your reply on my topic... Which creeped me out. The current situation with the internet is also bad for archival. I'm a gamer and I can't tell you how much information has been lost as bulletin boards and smaller 90's or early 2000's sites are disappearing. There's only like 2 old DOOM and Quake sites left since big companies liked to buy the websites and then they'd go out of style or business, the sited they bought with them.

Post subject: Re: AN EXCLAMATION OF JOY JUST HIT ME
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:11 am 
Site Admin

Sorry the site went down guys.. it was just bad that it went down in such a way that other sites I use on this server remained up, so I didn't know. (The back end database died, and this is the only site that uses that). Could have been from some bad requests or an "attack". I do keep backups, try for at least 1 month.

Mike I whitelisted you so you should be able to email me any time now.

I am a network security engineer and have my email locked down. Only those who I have whitelisted (or were able to whitelist themselves by reading the email error they received) can send me email. I get zero spam.

-Mark