Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR WAR..OR NUCLEAR TERRORISM IT CAN'T HURT
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 pm 

I read the gauntlet of ideas and conspiracies and I tell you the more I read them THE LESS I BELIEVE THEM.

However I do believe people have made the choice between good and evil, mostly for their own selfish interest, SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!

Few ever just care about their fellow man but there are some.

It seems someone wants world destruction, in some form and the ONE WORLD is said so much it can't be anything but a "goal" for somebody.

For all the ways there are, this "pandemic" is a joke as there are holes being poked in many segments of it almost every day now.

The CBS series JERCHO from the mid 2000's was so good that it was SUDDENLY CANCELLED and one of CBS biggest letter writing campaign's to bring it back ever.

It was Nuclear bombs about Hiroshima sized in oil drums in 20 key cities and FINANCIAL CENTERS..FINANCIAL CENTERS....One of the players didn't do his and went to a survivable town in Kansas.

Many our our Corporation CEO's resigned last year and early this year and we just had a member of the US SENATE from NC go under investigation for stock sales.

PEOPLE KNEW SOMETHING ..I even go back to a QUOTE FROM OBAMA IN LATE

2018 2018 WHERE HE SAID FOR US TO ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS IT WILL BE OUR LAST. (IT WAS EVEN SAID THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND SAID THE SAME TO SOME FOLKS)

THis is not an oopsie from China...this is A PLAN...and compartmentalization can take a major project a long way without everyone knowing the big pic.

nUCLEAR war IS BEEN TALKED ABOUT in Christian Circles with much prophecy.

The most likely would be selected bombs in key financial and infrastructure to do max chaos and minimize the structure damage..then ill add release a REAL BIO-WEAPON in the survival food to take out the population.

GEORGIA GUIDE-STONES 500 MILLION ANYONE? At some point THE LORD HAS TI INTERVENE OR EVIL WOULD DESTROY ALL OF MANKIND....

and it is our fellow man doing it to innocence in the name of "the greater good"

NAZI anyone?

We are in alot of trouble. In the 70's I remember a family that ran to the mountains for fear of nuclear war and we all thought he was nuts.

Those that head for the hills now ?

Not so much.

Prepare if you can..no one will be able to save you and your family after what I described above

ASK THE LORD JESUS for help and guidance.HE will never leave your or forsake you.

////////