Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ON THIS 4TH OF JULY 2020... THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:05 pm 

All of LIES that are out there now has made it near IMPOSSIBLE to determine what is real and what isn't
The SADDEST PART IS THAT FAMILY HAD BEGUN TO LIES AMONG THEMSELVES AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN since I would image ROMAN EMPIRE times.

The consequences are going to be DIRE ..and soon.

The CIA director William Casey said that there would be a day come when no one could tell what the truth is.

So we goto our last line of defense after the preacher after the counselors after the friends after anyone willing to listen we got blood and now BLODD is LYING ALL THE TIME to where how can we tell what they are saying to be true or not.

FAMILY LIES CHEATS AND STEAL FROM OTHER FAMILY..I MEAN WHAT THE MF????

And when we see the riots and the masks and someone just walking casually up to someone working on the tires of their car only to be SHOT in the back of the head

NEVER SEEING IT COMING.... JUST FADE TO BLACK IN THAT EXISTENCE

AND THOSE of us left alive to see it are just in shock.....at least those of us that can STILL FEEL SOMETHING

Those that don't feel it and are your family members that watch that then 5 seconds later say..WHAT FOR DINNER?

I mean what the muther F?

4th of July where so many HAD HONOR AND SACRIFICE only to allow a world where people are just finding a new way to scheme lie cheat or steal from their fellow man and now also THEIR OWN FAMILY.

The President of the United States is going to Mount Rushmore for a celebration for the 4th of July then One in Washington DC.

Because despite his problems he understands FAMILY and makes sure they are taken care of but are not spoiled.. His sons are fine young Americans who have some problems like we all do but THEIR HEARTS are Patriots and understand the importance of family.

Whatever this CHOP CHAZ is ....only CHAPS my a$$...and makes me wonder why 11 of my great uncles fought in WW2 and ONE GAVE HIS LIFE for this country

ALL FOR WHAT...SO LIES LIES AND MORE LIES AND POLITICAL LIES AND hoaxes AND

GAMES PEOPLE PLAY.. TO ACCOMPLISHED THEIR OWN SELFISH at the moment desire

WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES

As much as I love this country and UNDERSTAND its freedoms I wonder why I should FIGHT the system that is just making life worse and the peoiple that live in it just want to lie cheat and steal some more

i mean ask THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR A REPRIEVE ?

WHY?!!!!?

so the people can SIN SOME MORE

ok for the GEN Z grand-kids right? THEY ARE BEING INDOCTRINATED IN COMMUNIST POLITICAL DOCTRINE and can't even appreciate WHAT FREEDOMS THEY HAVE?

Maybe RUSSIA should just have their way with the EVIL...and PUT IN ITS PLACE

at least it ACKNOWLEDGES CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES AS PART OF ITS OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICY.

I heard a popular talk show host say a month or so ago maybe Russia should just destroy EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE that has brought the moral fiber and backbone this country ONCE HAD

MAYBE WE DESERVE IT...i am sure a partial hit would destroy the evil...I read place in the old testament where

THE LORD

ORDERED AN EVIL SOCIETY TO BE UTTERLY DESTROYED AND NOT ONE LIVING THING BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE

I used to cringe and fear at that and could not understand why a LOVING GOD would kill everything

I have lived long enough and learned enough to see that this country may be becoming a candidate for that kind of..

JUDGEMENT!

But if there are just a certain number of righteous men THE LORD will spare a land.

Well we are still not in a good place put please tell your friends and family to read THE BIBLE and read HIS WORD.

and look at this post and comment on it.

MAY YOU ALL ENJOY THIS 4TH OF JULY IT APPEARS THE ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER EVIL ENTRENCHED HAS A PLAN IM SURE TO DO BAD THINGS IF THEY CAN

and with all the LIES CHEAT AND DECEIT out there I don't see much of a reason to withhold judgement.

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS

///////