Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: President Trump is running again
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:27 pm 

Ok

I too see that the overall economy is at least kinda working better and there are MORE jobs than people who WANT to work...so That would be an overall positive for our current President.

Now immigration and the border along with Foreign Policy?...I guess nobody is perfect but PRESIDENT TRUMP MUST do better......and I see the WALL he is up against ..so to speak

This Russian Collusion perpetrated by the corrupt media the dems and the deep state is doing NOTHING positive for WORLD Peace.

Remember there are those who fight in a military cos they are ordered to and some just love the blood..but MOST still have to have some principal other than a paycheck.....

THESE DANGEROUS LIES that are on the nightly news are just nothing but a slow form of SEDITION.

We ...as a COUNTRY...better get together on more issues than we are apart on..and soon.

Yes even I get mad at the President at times..but as it has been said I do not sit in his chair...and trying to enact things that are good for AMERICA FIRST......run headlong into the opposition..that , at times, is just downright dangerous to the overall stability of the nation!

Folks most likely its all over but the shouting as my dad used to say...but I still have that streak of idealism that though I see the worst I hope for the best..

Yet as I am another year older, along with our President, we are still hoping AMERICA can be great again...if only for awhile.

Take Care All.