Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PRESIDENT TRUMP'S VISIT TO INDIA..WITH A LOCAL TWIST
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:03 pm 

His visit to India with his wife and daughter along with his meetings with Prime Minister Modi appeared to be very successful.

Along with all the POMP and Circumstance was a rally at a new Cricket Field In India that had 120,000 PEOPLE in attendance along with a few hundred Thousand people along the motorcade route from the airport to the field.

His visit also included the TAJ MAHAL. His former ownership of THE TAJ casin0 in New Jersey Im sure paled in comparison to THE REAL TAJ.

I watched details of his visit mostly through English language INDIAN television and it was better than the best AMERICAN media coverage combined by far.

OUR AMERICAN MEDIA COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED THE UNITED STATES at the President's final News conference before he left India.. For those of you that didn't see it, watch it online and to quote a popular internet phrase..it was

CRINGY!!

The Indian reporters were PROFESSIONAL and and an exemplary job.

Look India has it's problems and there was some violence in DELHI which required an enhanced police presence there and it was largely religious extremist oriented.

On the final new conference question The President was asked about steel by and India Media reporter.

To listen to OUR PRESIDENT PRAISE their steel maker as "THE WORLDS LARGEST STEEL MAKER" AND how they would be building a new steel plant worth over 1 BILLION dollars in

ALABAMA

Needless to say I had a HUGE MIXED EMOTIONAL RESPONSE

HUGE

YUUGE

I know US Steel is investing $1B in Clairton and Edgar Thompson....

HOWEVER WHEN IS ONE OF THOSE CRAPPY HALF EMPTY SHOPPING AND RETAIL COMPLEXES ALONG THE MON RIVER GOING TO BE TORN DOWN AND

A NEW STEEL PLANT BUILT HERE...IN WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA

WHERE IT BELONGS

WHERE STEEL AND COAL IS STILL IN OUR BLOOD AND OUR FAMILIES BLOOD

Yeah I support our President and I still have his campaign stop newspaper clipping from Monessen in 2016 outlining his economic plan for AMERICA..

5000 jobs at $30 and hour and up don't seem like alot to ask for PRESIDENT TRUMP

CONSIDERING WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO

and You are doing alot...no doubt...but we need some INDUSTRIAL rebuilding ..AND IN LIGHT OF CHINA WELL..

I listened to the detractors that said No new steel..well its being done in ALABAMA

sounds like the 1980's part 2 .....but i digress

electoral votes......Pa and ohio 39 or 40?

5 plants making all aspects of steel to modular bridge building and building steel machine tools etc etc etc

but I guess the 9 electoral Alabama votes are a strategy

i EVEN SEND A NOTE TO STEVE BANNON AND HIS CREW AT BREITBART...ABOUT THE WORDS THE PRESIDENT USED TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION AT THE NEW CONFERENCE... I even think PRESIDENT TRUMP (being exhausted) realized what he did before he finished his answer by saying (many "other" states)..BUT IT WAS SAID

I am GEN X year one THE TARGET YEAR..and we felt the destruction in the 1980's at 3.70 an hour..IF YOU COULD EVEN GET IT

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN INCLUDES NOT JUST ENERGY INDEPENDENCE BUT IT INCLUDES INDUSTRIAL ALSO

OR WE COULD JUST FARM IT OUT FROM CHINA TO..I DON'T KNOW...I I I I am not going to say it

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE FIXED..

and Yes Steve there is always some loner in a lawn chair sitting miles away near area 51 that might see or HEAR SOMETHING they not have heard..and the SOP is to just discredit the tin foil hat person.....

YET IN THIS AGE YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT AN IMPORTANT ..SOLID KEY PART OF THE ELECTORATE

We still need President Trump..but lip service alone will lose PA

Even though alot have been dummed down the majority ..that votes..still knows enough to

MAKE T-H-E DIFFERENCE

GOD BLESS