Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JOE BIDEN HAS STAGE 2 OR 3 DEMENTIA OR SIMILAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 pm 

Folks

I have no idea what is going on here unless the whole world is losing it mind. I have heard Senator Biden speak at a few small "rally's" and he has trouble putting together simple sentences.

There is no way someone that has degraded to that level can even be medicated to a level that would allow him to do THE MOST BASIC PUBLIC SERVICE JOB let alone HAVE THE KEYS TO THE NUCLEAR CODES TO LAUNCH A NUCLEAR WAR????

watch these 2 videos and you tell me

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTsv4b3mVu0

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0fJkMLuuCo

YOU CAN SEE THE PROGRESSION WITH THE LAST VIDEO WAS MADE ON MARCH 2 2020

ARE YOU F'IN KIDDING ME??????!!!!!!

I truly feel bad for that old man. He should be quietly retired and being tended to by expert care and his son (even with his problems) should be helping his dad.

Yes they committed crimes but in the interest of humanity and common decency let's just let him spend his remaining time in peace.

But no they will use this "crises" to finagle HILLARY in the white house as President somehow

It's just what EVIL does..slithering snakes in the DEMONRAT party are already planning this!

What has happened to our country?

We took THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OUT OF SCHOOLS in the 1960's and the culture has been perverted since 1946..

we are REAPING what has been sowed...I am quite sure I have read that somewhere.

/////////