Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MY RESPONSE TO SEAN HANNITY TONIGHT 6-18-2020 POLICING
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:04 am 

mike fromuniontown
1 second ago
I agree with Mr. Hannity on the issues he presented. Yet I can tell you that in Rural state parts like in Pa. the law "enforcement" use NICKLE AND DIME to finance their new cars trucks and summer homes. How? FLEECING THE "THE WHITE TRASH" as they call those AMERICAN CITIZENS!. For example a poor mother owes $10 for their kids school lunch and wind up with a $25 dollar fines that has FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS OF FEES..AND IF YOU DON'T MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS ON TIME THEY TAKE YOUR LICENSE OR SEND A CONSTABLE TO "SERVE YOU" FOR NON PAYMENT AND ANOTHER 149 DOLLARS IN FEES ARE TACKED ON...again it all started with a $10 dollar SCHOOL LUNCH BILL.
THAT IS WHY WE DO NEED SOME POLICE REFORM CAUSE WE HAS INSTITUTIONAL CORRUPTION AT THE LOCAL REGIONAL AND STATE LEVELS...TO FLEECE THE AMERICAN CITIZENS for the most minor of "infractions" then take their DRIVER'S LICENSES SO THEY CAN'T WORK.....look folks I am mid 50's and have had black white Chinese etc friends...this all is about MORE CONTROL BY A SYSTEM THAT ALREADY HAS TOO MUCH CONTROL ON OUR LIVES..not to mention CAMERAS AT EVERY INTERSECTION RECORDING THE RFID FROM THE INSPECTION STICKERS HERE IN PA WE ARE REQUIRED TO GET YEARLY..all being feed into big computers to cause us..THE AMERICAN CITIZENS EVEN MORE HARASSMENT ...AND WHY?..FOR MONEY...COS TO TAX US WOULD REQUIRE A LEGISLATURE TO APPROVE IT AND ITS ALOT EASIER JUST TO TAKE WHAT LITTLE THE POOR ALREADY HAVE UNDER THE GUISE OF "COLOR OF LAW" the whole system needs SOME help ok..civil rights and constitutional freedom should not have any SKIN COLOR we are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER..TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH SEAN! GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!