Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PRESIDENT TRUMP APPEARS TO NOT BE IN CHARGE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 pm 

Look I know that folks out there didn't want him President but the American People voted him in. But it appears that even before he took the oath the DEMONCRATS were plotting behind the scenes to kick him out by ANY means necessary.

The worst part was watching the RINO's fight him also.

What could possible bring that many people together in a cause and the only dirt the demonrats have is

"grab em by the hoo haw?"

Meanwhile the Epsteins of the world and all his demonrat HOLLYWOOD and other political friends THAT TRAFFICKED IN CHILD PROSTITUTION AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING...this group of people are the ones

YOU ALL REALLY WANT TO BE IN CHARGE? Be careful YOU WILL GET IT..WITH ALL THE COMMUNISM/GLOBALISM and the utter hell that goes with it?

short of SCOTT TOILET PAPER made by Kimberly-Clark? That will be a 6 month wait for 4 rolls

RUSSIA JUST BEFORE THE FALL OF COMMUNISM IN 1989

SEVEN YEAR WAIT FOR A REFRIGERATOR

12 YEARS WAIT FOR A LADA (car)

DAYWEAR NIGHTWEAR SWIMWEAR...(REMEMBER THAT COMMERCIAL?)

Communist party member? YOU went to the head of the line..modern examples is the FEES paid to our LOCAL LAW that is divided up among the "party members" see the price of a new 2021 FORD F150 72,998 (cos only the best for those that sit on"the bench)

LAUGH IT UP FUNNY BOY Next time you cheer the thugs on and the Police and their bosses in local government as vermin run wild

I am NOT talking about PEACEFUL protest WE HAVE THE 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT...Don't like a statue? Have a VOTE NO one has the right to tear it down.

It's always has a double meaning. The other side is when the good people begin to have had "enough" the crackdown will begin and as the good guys begin the fight to take the country back from the commie /globalist crooks they will invent news laws and just CENSOR whatever speech that says something like had enough

CALL "THE EQUALIZER" AND MEET AT SUCH AND SUCH AND BRING YOUR ARMAMENT...that will get the commies in charge there with "official" power and the LOCAL NEWSPAPERS to "document the event" (I always liked that characterization)

SO it will have to be done on the down low on the Q/T and trust beyond a party of one get complicated.

Life as we KNEW it ENDED In January 2020...AND IT AIN'T COMING BACK not in any kind of time where all but the youngest of us MAY see in their lifetimes.

I used to think the decline started after world war 2 and in the 50's it began an outward decline..but the seeds were being sown 110 years ago...the 1900's and the industrial revolution.

I think it was obummer or the queen of england or both that said in December 2018 ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS it will be "THEIR LAST" then laughed it up!

WHAT DID THEY KNOW?

What it is I truly believe that PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.......has had some of his power taken from him...

and barring a DAMASCUS ROAD experience won't realize it until it's too late!

///////