Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: COMMUNISM OR THE CONSTITUTION IT IS THAT SIMPLE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:35 pm 

You see the MESS the DEMOCRATS are causing or commies using the "democratic" name.

It's obvious to anyone who is not blind that we are not in a good place. For years even the parties NOT in power would do "the right thing" when things would get bad.

I am NOT seeing that anymore and resistance at ANY cost is the MO.

TO me at this point....the only way to STOP THE COMMUNISM takeover of 2020-2021 is to vote for our current President on November 3rd

AND

ALL THOSE THAT FAVOR THE CONSTITUTIONAL FORM OF GOVERNMENT THAT SO MANY OF MY FAMILY AND ANCESTORS AND YOURS FOUGHT AND LOST THEIR LIVES FOR

Its that bad people It is that bad It's not the LIBERALS..its the LEFTIST DEMS (COMMUNISTS) CAUSING THE TROUBLE

President Trump has his "issues" and makes me mad at times..but what the DEMS NOW REPRESENT INCLUDING THE LIKES OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE PELOSI

is DOWNRIGHT EVIL AND DESTRUCTIVE TO any potential future for our children and the ability for us in the mid and later years to live in peace.

VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT AND ALL WHO SUPPORT HIM or we are in alot of trouble.

PS I have observed and heard the words of old moderates that hate TRUMP so much due to nightly "news" programming and I am scared for our country.

Make sure to remind your parents and their parents parents how they got their "once good life"

LORD JESUS PLEASE ALLOW our country to see THE WHOLE TRUTH BEFORE THE ELECTION...that way its an INFORMED VOTE

take care

////////