Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SUBSTANTIAL ELECTION FRAUD PRESIDENT TRUMP IN ARIZONA
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:45 pm 

ONE OF THE BEST SPEECHS PRESIDENT TRUMP EVER MADE JUST CONCLUDED IN PHOENIX ARIZONA

I saw him in Arizona in 2016 and I thought that one with Sheriff Joe and Han Brewer was good but this one addressed all the issued and MORE that we that love TRUMP and KNOW he won NEEDED to hear'!

President Trump is full speed ahead and finally put it all out there....and even addressed the Arizona Audit and the TOTAL SHAM in other places. .especially THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE PHILADELPHIA.

That man cared AND lost a personal fortune TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING for the sake of THIS country.

Ok he made mistakes but he heart was in the right place...something I know about doing and yes IT COSTS sometimes ALOT.

WE THE PEOPLE NOT ONLY ELECTED TRUMP AGAIN WE ALSO ELECTED A REPUBLICAN CONGREE AND SENATE

A CABAL decided that was not going to be allowed....that means A COUP D' TAT yes

and THE PROOF has started to come out in Arizona and Georgia with PENNSYLVANIA AND Sen Mastriano ON DECK.

THE TRUTH IN THOSE 3 STATES PUTS THE PRESIDENT AS THE WINNER...had THE VP allowed the review as THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS we would not be here

AND YET THE FULL TRUTH OF SONNY PURDUE IN GA AND SEAN PARNELL and so many others THAT REALLY WON and were CHEATED BY THE CABAL.

I have said that MONEY ALONE does not motivate everyone. .many are......AND THE REST ARE PART OF EVIL IN IN VARIOUS "ILLUMINATED" ORGANIZATIONS.....and those are the worst cos

they CHEAT HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED FOR YEARS TO HAVE THE LITTLE THEY DO

AND THE ILLUMINATED CABALS WHO PAY OFF BRIBE AND BLACKMAILLL TO HURT THE POOR AND INNOCENT

THE JUDGEMENT FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST will come and soon.

DONT STEAL DONT MEDDLE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE

FOR THE SAKE OF GREED AND KONTROL.

PRESIDENT TRUMP MADE THE BEST SPEECH OR ONE OF THE BEST EVER IN PHOENIX ON SATURDAY

WE HERE IN PENNSYLVANIA KNOW THAT EVIL IS IN POCKETS YET THOSE OF US WHO WANT TRUTH AND WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICA AND OUR FAMILIES SHALL SOMEDAY AGAIN SEE THAT HAPPEN

UNTIL THEN PRAY TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILIES AND NEVER EVER HURT ANOTHER CITIZEN ..JUST BECAUSE THE NEWS TOLD YOU.

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU

AMEN

////////