Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PRESIDENT TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:25 am 

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

IS THE MAN WE THE PEOPLE ELECTED ON NOV 4TH 2020 AND I SUBMIT THERE ARE A FEW OTHER ELECTIONS HERE AND IN OTHER PLACES THAT ALSO HAVE PEOPLE " THAT WERE "SELL ECTED"

Because I had the experience to stand in the MASSIVE populist crowds with TENS OF THOUSANDS and also see other media back then that told me the REAL outcomes.

Something happened to the internet and by 2021 during "covid" it was taken over completely so that anything that really is of consequence will be extremely difficult to widely disseminate.. unless approved by "THEY OR THEM"

Actually I have backed off the old conspiracies a little. Cos as I get older I see it only takes a few to lead THE MANY right where THEY want them to go . SO YEAH people do around table and make "plans" yet it still has to be "massaged" in that direction.

President Trump is only having his status raised by charging him with things ALL PRESIDENTS DO/have done.

THEY do not want him back in THE WHITE HOUSE.

We no long have a Representative Republic and I am not sure if we every really did.

///////

Post subject: Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:04 pm 

Personally I think having desantis instead of Trump would be better at this point.

Trump caused a lot of emotional voting against him who may have otherwise been neutral or even right leaning.

People didn't vote FOR Biden in the last election, they voted AGAINST TRUMP, and not because of his policies. For personal hatred reasons.

If we get someone without all the baggage and the hate, the voters closer to the middle are more likely to either abstain, or vote republican in light of all the damage and harm the country is seeing.

This is why PA voted in a politician that has disabilities that I'd consider absolutely disqualifying, because they went against the Trump endorsed candidate.

Desantis is the guy most likely to get elected and will also have the policies we need to get the country back on track.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:40 am 

I am seeing in the ALT RIGHT WING of the party the Alex Jones and more and TALKING MORE about

RFK JR.

Even though they do NOT agree he would be good on true conservative issues.

The country has moved so far LEFT since the Reagan Southern Strategy with the "Democratic South" it is unbelievable.

The power in a name and a COLOR I suppose that is why Europe has had so many "color revolutions"?

The bottom line is the United States is a severely declining empire and soon , IT APPEARS it will have significantly less influence in the GLOBAL ORDER.

The words and prophecies of the New Testament and the TORAH along with other parts of the Old Testament confirm we are heading to some kind or worldwide calamity and there will be a WORLD LEADER EMERGE to direct the world until

THE RETURN OF THE TRUE MESSIAH.

This writer having blood from the Judeo_Christian camps has no doubt whatsoever after a lifetime of examining the prophecies and events of the days gone by see the "END" and the process associated with it , lining up exactly as written.

The hard part is we still have to LIVE in this world and it is CERTAINLY apparent evil has taken full kontrol, and sadly even much CLOSER to us than I ever thought. :(

whomever becomes "President" as we saw with President TRUMP and "President "whomever" , they do NOT have the real power we THE PEOPLE once believed.

and with that the levels of "government" on down the line are ALREADY are overstepping their "boundaries" to TAKE WHAT ISN'T THEIRS with fiat "papers" and sadly not even "a day in court"

therefore under our unique government , created under THE LORD GOD HIMSELF the people now have a "duty" to

well ....... you all fill in the blanks.

the thing (sorry Mr B) that is utterly astounding is HOW FAST IT FELL APART.

May THE LORD GOD be with the GOOD and the BAD turn from their WICKED WAYS or FOREVER reap the harvest as dictated in THE WORD

AMEN AND amen...

///////

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:18 pm 

Yes the country is being greatly harmed by Democrat policies, but there is some good news.

Ironically, it starting to appear that their open border policy is exactly the fix our country needs, as we see that harder working immigrants tend to believe that people deserve only what they earn, and laziness should not be rewarded or encouraged with entitlements.

This nation needs the founding belief that competition is good, losing needs to have pain, and rewards only go to those who deserve them.

The participation trophy mindset needs to be reversed. It's just plain wrong.