Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RFK JR AND THE BIOWEAPONS IN UKRAINE & THE PRICE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:09 pm 

From what has been observable since a while ago some people were HIGHLY pi$$ed OFF after the Ukrainian bio weapons labs were being posted about across the internet.

Busloads of indians/paks scientists and more scurried to the airports as the initial invasion began. From Odessa West to Uzhorod and from Lvov to Kharkiv it was an exodus that some may say was batty or batcrap crazy but again with the digression.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER has what it wants EVERYONE NAME OF EVERY PERSON WITH AN SCANNED ID RECOGNITION and a "social credit score to boot" SO those of you with low scores that are still on that "hamsterwheel" keeping your heads down and running full out..well guess what?

your wasting your time. why? cos THEY ALREADY know who will get the last of the resources THEY ARE CREATING AN ARITIFICIAL SCARECITY OF....i'll repeat THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO IS GETTING WHAT..

THE IDEA that a man/woman can work hard and attain the house the car the family a bank acct on SHEER HARD WORK is over, it done finito al ve de sene (however its spelled)

it's political selection from here on the AI/developed most of it with inputs from LEFTESTS. and that is a pure 2 class system MIDDLE NEED NOT EVEN ASPIRE.

think middle class is now working class right?

I have written over the last decade plus and following the alt right for 20+ years there would be some kind of change or epiphany and now realize that was a foolhardy fantasy. HISTORY in the TORAH THE BIBLE AND even other books tell us civilizations go up and they go down (pause once in great while) but never U turn.

ONE JUST HAS TO CASUALLY WATCH THE EVENING "NEWS" (propaganda) and see what the attitudes towards INNOCENT CHILDREN is starting to change.

I could not believe how SODOM AND GOMORRAH got to the point of the CROWD DEMANDING THE ANGELS from inside LOT'S HOUSE. (THE HOUSE IS A MAN AND HIS FAMILY'S LAST REFUGE) FROM the ABOSLUTE FILTHY DESPICABLE DEGREDATION OF that literal MOB.

This country is at the point of the MOB assembling to break down the door to STEAL YOUR CHILDREN. WE MUST RESIST that last invasion.

RFK JR IS TELLING THE TRUTH ON SO MANY ISSUES. DO I agree with all of them? no recently he stated the truth about the ETHNICITY OF THE BIOWEAPON....PERIOD. AND WHERE MUCH OF THE RESEARCH IS BEING DONE. And YES people it has been done here in the States also. Treaty or no treaty.

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.infowars.com/posts/rfk-jr-cia-was-involved-in-funding-wuhan-covid-leak-lab/
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//tass.com/society/1628133
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-750182

I liked what Mr Kennedy said about our own internal country but anyone that has been here for 50 years or more can see this already:

Kennedy continued, "Meanwhile, our cities decay, our infrastructure falls apart, our middle class hollows out, crime soars, chronic disease and addiction run rampant. We can heal all of this if we try. But not if we pour our resources into foreign adventures. Biden has lost his way. He is out of touch with the real needs and priorities of the American people. Do you care more about global military dominance, or would you like to rebuild our prosperity from the inside out? #Kennedy24"

No AMERICA began the decline in earnest in the late 60's and by the 80 it was full swing until NAFTA GATT and the WTO dealt the death blow to the OLD AMERICAN DREAM i defined above.

NOW ITS GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, INSURANCE CONTRACTS (ORGANZIED INSURANCE FRAUD), TAX AND SPEND SCHEMES, SOCIALIZED MEDICAL TYRANNY ( YES TRY TO GET A CT OR MRI in july 2023 and after) ANYTHING ORGANZIED AND DELEGATED BY "AUTHORITY"

That Entrepreneur ok even LUNCH at a food truck last Friday was 13 dollars for a chicken sandwich and a side of coleslaw I was happy to tip the guy too just for HIS OWN efforts!

I like RFK jr I still have a soft spot for TRUMP (warts and all) RAMASWAMY says alot but the DEMS HAVE THE SENATE THE WHITE HOUSE AND
and OPEN CHECKBOOK until the new President takes office in 2025 along with the "OTHER THINGS" AND A TOOL BOX TO ENHANCE IT.

TRUMP SAID he was the only thing that stood between us and THEM...well they seem to have him so THEY are starting to come after us.

Buckle UP Pray Up and Top off your Preps cos HERE IT COMES

and there are many that will ENFORCE whatever they are told

WITHOUT REGARD FOR WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU WERE WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY

WHAT YOUR FAMILY HAS CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR LOCAL AREA

HOW MUCH YOUR OWN FAMILY HAS PAID A TERRIBLE PRICE SO THAT AT LEAST A FEW HUNDRED OR MORE COULD HAVE A DECENT LIFE.

WILL ANY OF THAT MATTER IN TODAY'S WORLD, WILL IT?

SACRIFICE, REMEMBER PEOPLE I HEARD IT AS A KID NOW ITS TIME TO SEE IF ALL THAT SACRFICE AND HARD WORK WILL MATTER..

OR NOT.

Our country has been decimated one tiny peace at a time. People started to change somewhere between those born from 63-83ish. and beyond. Will the values that once held this country together still be recognized.

I GOT A FEELING we are all going to find out real soon.

GOOD AND EVIL pick a side it's that simple.

Amen.

///////