Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IS.....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:36 pm 

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN..AT LEAST IN THE WAY MANY OF US WERE HOPING.

GEN x in 1983 was 18. And The MILLS WERE LAYING OFF THOUSANDS AT A TIME.

IN THE late 1970's i would the "adults' talking at the table about 6 weeks vacation a year in the NEXT contract talks or complaining about 1.00 a gallon for gas..imagine that 1.00 gal gas and dare they say ODD EVEN GAS RATIONING.

The President in all all fairness said steel and coal...but as it was pointed out by a Pittsburgh Journalist to me back in 2016 its not

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

And he was so right Clairton got ONE BILLION to upgrade and a few others but no REAL quantities of men..new men MEN THAT were PLEDGED WITH THE SWORD TO THE CHEST only not a young man in his early 30's who was a volunteer firemen and did every crappy job to take care of his 3 children and have a life no sir..HE WOULD NOT PLEDGE HIS SOUL in exchange for change

Now will I vote for the PRESIDENT , YES are the DREAMS OF good middle class jobs for that nice little family, many with military service even, will there be jobs for someone who simply has TRIED TO WORK HARD FOR THE LAST 10-20 YEARS.

no

Its shifting from CHINA TO VIETNAM AND INDIA AND SE ASIA.

AND GUESS WHAT?

THE PRIME OCEAN FROM PROPERTY IN HAWAII AND OTHER PRIMES US LOCATIONS ARE BEING PURCHASES HAND OVER FIST RIGHT NOW TO WHO?

TO WHO?

THE CHINESE

They came here so big fat slob 30 foot dual slide out RV owner at the campground sold his business that gave

HARD WORKING AMERICANS A CHANCE TO RAISE THOSE 2 OR 3 KIDS

WE SOLD OUT OURSELVES THE MOTELS TO THE INDIANS THE MEDICAL TO THE PAKISTANIS AND ON AND ON AND ON

in retrospect had we given OUR OWN FREAAKIN PEOPLE 6 weeks vacay an 20 hours and then sold steel at 25 a ton in THE mills never would have shut down AND THE OHIO GUY IN THE AD WOULD STILL HAVE A JOB

and WE WOULD REALLY HAVE A BONA FIDE NEED FOR THE MON VALLEY EXPRESSWAY!!!!!

most of you all HATE ALEX JONES even if you support the President because

HE REALLY DOES TELL A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN HANNITY

but you know with some of the "families" I have observed even very recently they can't wait to SCREW OVER THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS

AND STEAL AND LIE AND GAME TO ONE ANOTHER JUST SO THEY CAN BRAG ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK

WHERE THE "f" IS THAT SEND OF WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE

"GREATER GOOD"?

I GUESS ITS FOUND AT THE PYRAMID MEETING HOUSES

I HEAR THEY REALLY LOVE TO TALK ABOUT

THE "BIG EVENT"

AND MOST OF YOU WILL FALL RIGHT INTO PLACE

the good book did say

“Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.”
–Mark 13:12

ps its not just the families but the highest levels of Corporations and the lowest levels the a local motel or gas station or cleaning service

yeah we used to hire our OWN janitors and actually pay them now you hire an illegal and buy an RV so you can get FATTER

I LOVE THE PRESIDENT

I WANT A LIST OF SPECIFICS ONE OR 2 AIRPORTS WITH A SIGNATURE LOUNGE IS NOT INFRASTRUCTURE

////////