Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UNIONTOWN WAS MICROECONOMICS THE U.S. MACROECONOMICS
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:19 am 

I was told way back in the 1980's that UNIONTOWN FAYETTE COUNTY WAS TARGETED FOR DESTRUCTION BACK IN THE 1960'S.

Now as 20 something in a place where there were NO JOBS available and industry was moving out and closing down it was hard to have understanding of the big picture.

Now 40 years later it is easy to see what was done here in OUR community is being done to AN ENTIRE NATION!

Is there a playbook? If so it is way way above my paygrade. lol. But what is occurring here means it never gets "better"

We descend to a hellish social/communism that means all ECONOMIC activity will soon come from DIRECT OR INDIRECT government contracts. Like building sewage pipes for 50 homes at a cost FAR EXCEEDING it construction cost and a income for the LOCAL FIEFDOM.

Ladies and Gentlemen THIS COUNTRY had a good thing going it really did. Soon the "local " law enforcement will be taking property away from the PEOPLE AND FAMILIES that bled and died for FREEDOM and giving it to the new "migrants" (legal and otherwise)

and if you doubt well get your tires changed instead of a nice local family owning the shop check out who owns and who works there.

THEY dumbed you down with WORTHLESS EDUCATION (TRAINING) and filled your children's minds with poison physical and mental.

and now JUDGEMENT isn't coming IT'S HERE.

SO BYE BYE AMERICAN PIE......

Post subject: Re: UNIONTOWN WAS MICROECONOMICS THE U.S. MACROECONOMICS
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:28 pm 

I started a new post then something told me to read down a the page.

GOVERNMENT BOTH DIRECT AND INDIRECT CONTRACTS - handed out at the "lodge" meetings of course.

the rest are LARGE CORPORATE structures that cover quite a few been to wally world or the bullseye lately? among others

Those of us who were GENX and had to APPLY for jobs and POUND THE PAVEMENT and read the "help wanted" ads are now dying off in droves from the strain of economic despair along with drugs and alcohol.

A kid in early 80's faced a hard life....even the military quota's were OVERFILLED. for quite a few years.

All generations have there good times and bad I guess. The early to mid 2000's were pretty good FINALLY.

Now in 2022 after the latest MANUFACTURED CRISIS with real mass deaths, those who survive that are young are at least offered 15 dollars an hour at McDonalds. The Burger flippers are no "sandwich artists".

the biggest complaint from the Gen Z is there are PLENTY OF JOBS but don't have the EXPERIENCE.

EXPERIENCE. YEP. lots of pain and years go into acquiring experience.

don't worry kids you are scheduled for ALOT of EXPERIENCE and when you mind is being read 40 years from now by GOD ONLY KNOW WHAT TECH ..you will be thinking

w0w I HAVE ALL THIS EXPERIENCE

however, I am so DAMN tired of all the Bull

and THEY expect me to conform to this "NEW" WAY?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: