Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The new law in Florida and what I heard in Connellsville
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:03 pm 

DeSantis signs controversial 'Parental Rights' bill that restricts LGBTQ topics in school

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.wtsp.com/article/news/regional/florida/desantis-signs-florida-dont-say-g@y-bill-law/67-66d94baa-9da8-46c7-9d73-cfd3e0411aa2

A long way has this country gone since GenX was born in 1965.

In grade school a teacher still paddled you for running down the hall.

"running down the hall." ( I know my backside still hurts)

Now we need a GOVERNOR AND A STATE LEGISLATURE to tell teachers NOT to teach garbage up to at least 3rd grade and maybe longer.

I guess because recently a little boy in school was talking with a little girl and said "hey little girl"...well she RETORTED QUICKLY "I'm not a girl ..I'm a trans"

C'VILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT allegedly

"Parental Rights in Education" bill, has been dubbed by critics as the "Don't Say Gay" bill because it bars educators from teaching about sexual orientation or gender identity to students in kindergarten through third grade. School districts may opt to ban topics of sexual orientation or gender identity beyond third grade if leaders deem them not to be age or developmentally appropriate.

Alex Jones and infowars is over the top at times and "drag queen story time" was TOTAL INSANITY.

The mere fact there has to be a post about this or a law in Florida means

THIS COUNTRY HAS GONE WAY WAY WAY FARTHER DOWN THE TOILET THAN I EVERY THOUGHT.

I thought the wack jobs were just a few intermingled in elected offices and government making too much noise...however since Nov 3rd I have had a total SNAP OUT OF IT moment ABOUT JUST HOW FAR GONE WE ARE.

I don't need a legal description to know this is the kind of behavior that should not be taught in schools.

Now on the bus in the late 1970's in Uniontown I still hear the senior kids in the back saying SEX ed was being added to the class in health class.

and it was VERY CONTROVERSIAL even then!

MORE LEFTIES (NOT LIBS lefties) sat on the boards to push sewage and take away history and government and replace it with FILTH.

and those over 50, 60 ,70 wonder why they world is going to hell?

IT'S GONE. IT'S LOT, IN THE OLD TESTAMENT NOT TO FAR AWAY.

RUSSIA , GOD BLESS THEM, AND THEIR DUMA ( THEIR CONGRESS) PASSED A LAW THAT SAID NO FILTH UNDER AGE 18.

The Russian federal law "for the Purpose of Protecting Children from Information Advocating for a Denial of Traditional Family Values," also referred to in English-language media as the g@y propaganda law[1] and the anti-g@y law,[2][3][4][5] is a bill that was unanimously approved by the State Duma on 11 June 2013 (with just one MP abstaining—Ilya Ponomarev),[4] and was signed into law by President Vladimir Putin on 30 June 2013.[3]

I must say I DIDN"T see how far gone we really were until the last election.

THE MORAL VALUES THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA STOOD FOR ARE ALL BUT OVER.

YES TINY ENCLAVES WILL SURVIVE ..LIKE THE AMISH AND OTHERS AND HERE IN PA WE DRIVE PAST THEIR COMMUNITITES.

They survive because they have FAMILY values. Values many have long since caste aside.

/////////

for the sake of your children STOP THIS MADNESS